For a thousand years, Zanzibar was one of the world’s crossroads of trade, with Persians, Arabs and Europeans attracted to its exotic exports. Stone Town’s architecture is testimony to that cultural heritage. Masterfully restored, the Zanzibar Serena Inn, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World occupies two historic seafront buildings within the town, commanding majestic views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel offers the best in island hospitality. All bedrooms overlook the azure waters of the Indian ocean while the interiors echo Zanzibar’s rich Arabian heritage. Dining is a feast of variety, with local seafood reflecting many cultural influences. Transport is free to the private Mangawani Beach with its exclusive beach and water sports actives. There are also excursions to the spice gardens and Jozani Forest.
Water & Beach Activities:
- Dolphin watching
- Humpback Whale watching
- Dhow trips
- Turtle watching
Non Water-based activities:
- Spice tour
- Visit Saltan’s baths
- Swahili feasts
- Stone Town tour
- Our slave caves & market
- Idyllic island escapes
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.