“Zuri” means “beautiful” in Swahili, which is the language of the island of Zanzibar. The hotel is not made up of rooms; just villas, and bungalows. Each separated from one another to attain absolute privacy, and all of them outfitted with outdoor showers and large terraces. Nestled on a west-facing slope, most of the units enjoy direct sea-views. The ceilings reach for the sky: African-style roofing delivers a breathtaking cathedral-like feeling over your bed and cannot be compared to anything you would find in busy Western cities.
Experience Zuri’s stunning range of accommodation: choose from 56 bungalows, suites and villas, all hidden in a large tropical garden within a short walk of the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. All of Zuri’s 56 bungalows, suites and villas are fitted-out with a mix of stylish contemporary furniture and local artisanal features and artwork, ensuring a wonderful tropical experience of indoor and outdoor living, with rooms flowing seamlessly out to generous terraces surrounded by lush tropical gardens. All inclusive and full board supplements are available upon request; in addition to standard half board rates.
- Community Involvement and Driven by Sustainability
- Comprehensive Water Activities Selection
- Fabulous Outdoors Fitness Area
- Incredible Spa
- Wedding Venue
- Innovative Dining Options
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.