A luxury beach all inclusive resort situated on the north-east coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, in Tanzania, also known as the “Spice Island”. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40-acre estate. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making swimming a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is around 45 minutes from the international airport of Zanzibar, and the capital city Stone Town, a Unesco World Heritage site. Their beautiful 980 foot long beach is located beside the main part of the hotel, with pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters
- 6 Restaurants and 5 Bars
- Offers exclusive villas with private gardens and infinity pools
- Well-appointed and exclusive meeting facilities
- Superb wedding venue
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.