Maru Maru Hotel
Set in the heart of the UNESCO world heritage site of Stone Town, Maru Maru (Boutique) Hotel provides a perfect blend amongst Stone Town’s labyrinth of winding alleys, bustling markets, mosques, and famed Zanzibari doors, featuring magnificent ornate wooden carvings. Once a townhouse famous for its marble floors and tiles, it has been lovingly restored to offer 51 bright rooms blending traditional Zanzibar culture with modern luxuries—17 King rooms, 23 Queen rooms, 10 Twin rooms, 1 Interconnecting/en-suite room (on request). Its rooftop terrace restaurant, swimming pool & bar with live music offer a breathtaking 360° panoramic view of the Indian Ocean and Stone Town. The ambiance at Maru Maru continues long into the night as people come to enjoy a wide variety of continental, Chinese, Indian, and Swahili cuisine.
- Only 20 minutes drive from Abeid Amani Karume International Airport
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- High-Speed Internet
- In-house Laundry
- In-house Bakery
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.