Park Hyatt Zanzibar
Sitting majestically on the beachfront in the heart of Stone Town, a designated UNESCO heritage site, Park Hyatt Zanzibar is the quintessential destination from which to experience the idyllic East African island of Zanzibar and embrace the rich culture, heritage, and historical significance of the hotel’s location. The hotel provides the ultimate haven amongst Stone Town’s labyrinth of winding alleys, bustling markets, mosques, and famed Zanzibari doors, featuring magnificent ornate wooden carvings. The town’s key attractions are easily accessible by foot, including Forodhani Gardens, the Old Fort, the Old Dispensary, the Peace Memorial Museum, the Palace Museum, and the House of Wonders.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet
- On-site Restaurants
- Fitness Center and Spa
- Oceanfront infinity pool facing the beach
- Digital Keys and Check-in
- Exceptional Meeting and Event Facilities
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.