Take a one-hour drive from Stone Town to Kizimkazi located in Zanzibar south coast for a day of dolphin spotting. Kizimkazi is home of large number of bottle-nosed & spinner dolphins, beautiful coral reefs & tropical fish. A short safety briefing will be given upon arrival, informing you about the dos & don’ts when faced with these wild animals. Then board a traditional ocean-going dhow or fiber boat & set sail on the Indian Ocean where you can get as close to 10 meters from the dolphins. On good days, you can watch these sleek & gray creatures as they jack-knife through the water, sometimes showing off with jumps & twists. Whether you’re fortunate enough to see dolphins or not, you can enjoy 2-3 hrs of sailing.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.