Local Village Day Trip
Spend time with the local villagers, get to know how the lifestyle is between Stone Town & the Village, see the difference from dress codes, lifestyle, behaviors, type of food (local village food) also fishery standards & styles. For women, you can spend time with wamama (village women), & get to know how they handle the house & children while men are out fetching food. Get to hear the gossips & how they handle their husbands with care & pleasure when they return back from fishing etc. Translator will be there to translate every single word spoken so that you are not left behind. Now for Men, spend time with Wababa (Men), & get to know how they do their work from early morning fishery to returning home. Get to hear the stories & gossips herbal & kind of fish & soups that provide more energy to men. Laugh & talk about different issues, ask questions if you may wish, be part of something to remember. Translator will be there for translation.
- Visit a local village
- Getting to know the culture
- Interaction with the local women
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.