Zanzibar Serena Inn
The hotel is tucked into the Zanzibar seafront amidst the exotic Sultan’s palaces, Portuguese forts, ancient dhow harbors, and bright bazaars of Stone Town. This lavish retreat captures the elegance of yesterday’s grandeur.
An ambiance of relaxed sophistication has been created in the 51 rooms and suites, with wood-framed louver doors opening onto private balconies with uninterrupted Indian Ocean views. Cool, white walls, high ceilings, and crisp royal blues and whites give a sense of Zanzibar coastal serenity and charm.
The rooftop Terrace Seafood Restaurant offers fresh-caught seafood and extraordinary views of the bay, the perfect place to unwind after a day’s venture into Spice Town. Weekly authentic Swahili banquets can be enjoyed by the pool at Baharia Restaurant, while Masahani Bar offers signature cocktails and live performances by traditional Taarab bands.
- Massage Treatments
- Dining by the Sea
- Innovative Restaurant with traditional Swahili recipes
- Private balcony with panoramic ocean views, a cocktail area, and a double hammock
- Standard Rooms, Prime Rooms, and Executive Suites
- Four-poster beds
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.