Kilindi achieves the perfect marriage between Scandinavian minimalism and the dramatic architectural overtones of Middle Eastern heritage, whilst encouraging an open, ‘back-to-nature’ ambiance throughout.
In each of the Pavilion Suites, white wooden-slatted shutters embrace wide-arched glassless windows each affording spectacular views over the Indian Ocean. This same openness allows the gentle ocean breeze to waft throughout each of the rooms and carry with it an exceptional soundtrack of Zanzibar’s colorful fauna. With sights and sounds gifted by such creatures as the indigenous red colobus monkeys and the ever-present and ever-busy yellow weaver birds, any stay at Kilindi will be a delight for the senses.
Kilindi’s ‘open-to-nature’ approach provides the true essence to any stay and crafts a private, intimate and ‘barefoot’ appeal that so many crave. If you love nature, you will adore Kilindi.
Water & Beach Activities:
- Scuba diving/Snorkeling
- Deep-sea fishing
- Jet/Water skiing
- Dhow cruises
Non Water-based activities:
- Spice farm tour
- Jozani Forest excursion
- Stone Town walking tour
- Kizimkazi dolphin spotting
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.