Emerson on Hurumzi
In the heart of Stone Town is a beautifully restored hotel that once was the home of one of the richest men in the Swahili Empire – Mr Tharia Topan, who served as the principal financial advisor to Sultan Bargash. Today it is still one of the most popular hotels in Zanzibar. An exotic building with historical significance and unique style. The recent refurbishment combines the elegance of antique furnishing in the period in which it was built with the color and comfort of the 21st century. Each room is stylish. Each space is magical. Step into the soul of Zanzibar and experience the timeless magic of Stone Town.
- Incredible Restaurants
- Breathtaking Views
- Charming Decor
- Unforgettable Secret Gardens
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.