China Club Lunch
Enjoy a 6-course set lunch at China Club Singapore, an elegant, members-only club, built atop the 52nd floor of Singapore’s premium commercial tower, The Capital Tower, located in the Central Business District. The Club is surrounded by 16 metre-tall glass with perhaps the most spectacular views across Singapore. On a clear day, you may even catch a glimpse of Malaysia and Indonesia.
The club not only offers traditional Chinese food, ranging from home cooking to haute cuisine but also superb and personalised service. Furthermore, the exotic and sumptuous decorations evoke a strong sense of Orientalism and appeal to a deep feeling of aesthetics. Every detail has been deliberately placed to enhance the enjoyment of all guests.
- Inclusions: 2-way transport, 6-Course Set Lunch/dinner
- Exclusions: Beverages and gratuities
- Note: Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays, dress code applies
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for 5 nights using first class hotels (ugrades available to 5* deluxe hotels with a supplement).
- Transfers and tours by coach.
- English speaking local guides.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Entrance fees.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Applicable visa fees.
- Meals – Lunches and dinners.
- Any camera fees at monuments and sites.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuity (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.