Truly Footsteps of Raffles
Join us on our journey to uncover the lesser known facts of our founder Sir Stamford Raffles. We will first learn about the history and background of why Raffles chose Singapore, the exact spot where he landed, his town plan where he mapped out his vision of Singapore, and the buildings of which the British had left a legacy. Visit the former site of Raffles’ residence and end the tour at Fort Canning Park. Walk with us to view :
- Raffles Landing Site
- Old Parliament House
- Original Raffles Statue
- Coleman Street
- Armenian Church
- Central Fire Station
- Masonic Hall (building exterior only)
- Raffles House (replica)
- Fort Canning Park
- Duration: 3 hours
- Inclusions: Licensed tourist guide, transport
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for 5 nights using first class hotels (ugrades available to 5* deluxe hotels with a supplement).
- Transfers and tours by coach.
- English speaking local guides.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Entrance fees.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Applicable visa fees.
- Meals – Lunches and dinners.
- Any camera fees at monuments and sites.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuity (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.