Crazy Rich Asians Xperiential Tour
Take an adventure East in the footsteps of the rich
Crazy Rich Asians. A hit movie that shines the spotlight on the “lifestyles of the Rich & Famous” in Singapore. We will show you the filming locations and play out a key scene from the movie with your participation.
We start at CHIJMES, a white gothic-style chapel where Araminta and Colin’s wedding took place. Then it is on to Singapore’s “Beverly Hills”, where we reveal the eye-popping values of the multi-million dollar homes belonging to “crazy rich” locals, and make a photo stop at Peik Lin’s expansive mansion in Cluny Park.
Drive through Newton Circus Food Centre, Nicholas Young’s favorite hawker centre. Here, both tourists and locals, rich or otherwise, are spoilt for choice with the plethora of unique flavours and tantalising delights.
We will drive by Ann Siang Hill, where Eleanor made her way to meet Rachel at the Mahjong parlour. We will also visit Bukit Pasoh Road for a photo stop where Rachel had a heart-to-heart talk with Peik Lin.
Leaving the best for last, we finish with a Mahjong 101 session in a clan association. Not only will you get a crash course on the Mahjong basics, you will also learn the significance of the moves made during Eleanor and Rachel’s showdown at the Mahjong Parlour.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Inclusions: Licensed tourist guide, transport, mahjong souvenir
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for 5 nights using first class hotels (ugrades available to 5* deluxe hotels with a supplement).
- Transfers and tours by coach.
- English speaking local guides.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Entrance fees.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Applicable visa fees.
- Meals – Lunches and dinners.
- Any camera fees at monuments and sites.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuity (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.