Lau Pa Sat Hawker Experience
We dine al-fresco at Satay Club, a street closed up only at night serving piping hot and gorgeous sticks of Satay (marinated meat on skewers). The street is next to a huge hawker centre called Lau Pa Sat – formerly known as Telok Ayer Market. Built in the 19th Century and now a national monument, the market’s distinctive octagonal shape and ornamental columns were first conceived by British architect George Coleman, who also designed the Old Parliament House in Singapore.
We will get to taste all the favourites : Barbeque Stingray, Carrot Cake (our version!), Fried Hokkien Prawn Noodles, Fried Char Kuay Teow (rice noodles), Hainanese Chicken Rice, Roti Prata, Popiah, down with either a freshly squeezed juice or our locally brewed Tiger Beer!
- Duration: 3 hours
- Inclusions: Licensed tourist guide, transport, tasting portions of all the dishes listed above, plus a glass of Freshly Squeezed Juice OR soft drink or 1 glass of Tiger Beer.
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for 5 nights using first class hotels (ugrades available to 5* deluxe hotels with a supplement).
- Transfers and tours by coach.
- English speaking local guides.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Entrance fees.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Applicable visa fees.
- Meals – Lunches and dinners.
- Any camera fees at monuments and sites.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuity (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.