Plantation Table – Private Home Dining Experience
The host is an author, playwright, producer of documentaries, and Environmentalist. She is also the author of They Came from Jaffna, a cookbook supported by the Singapore Heritage Board. Her palate is inspired by the history of her family, who migrated from Ceylon, through to Malaya and into Singapore. Each dish, right down to its ingredients, is prepared by hand and infused with the spices and stories from the Peninsula. Her sprawling home (a good class bungalow!) in a posh residential district is like a tropical island resort, with lush courtyards with flowers and water features, and filled with 17th Century art collections. More than just a lunch, it is truly a one-of-a-kind home dining experience!
- Inclusions: 2-way transport, Welcome Gin & Tonic, Non-alcoholic beverages
- Exclusions: Other alcoholic beverages
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.