Capitol Kempinski Hotel (5*)
Located in the civic and cultural district, Capitol Kempinski follows years of restoration by acclaimed Pritzker Architecture Prize winner Richard Meier bringing out the best of the neoclassical-style Capitol Building (1930) and Venetian Renaissance-style Stamford House (1904).
The well-appointed Deluxe room captivate guests with contemporary design and timeless elegance, uniquely configured to complement the architectural features of the heritage building, making each room the perfect abode of their own in the heart of the city.
Average Room Rate: S$380++ to S$500++ per room per night
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for 5 nights using first class hotels (ugrades available to 5* deluxe hotels with a supplement).
- Transfers and tours by coach.
- English speaking local guides.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Entrance fees.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Applicable visa fees.
- Meals – Lunches and dinners.
- Any camera fees at monuments and sites.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuity (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.