Capitol Kempinski Hotel (5*)
Located in the civic and cultural district, Capitol Kempinski follows years of restoration by acclaimed Pritzker Architecture Prize winner Richard Meier bringing out the best of the neoclassical-style Capitol Building (1930) and Venetian Renaissance-style Stamford House (1904).
The well-appointed Deluxe room captivate guests with contemporary design and timeless elegance, uniquely configured to complement the architectural features of the heritage building, making each room the perfect abode of their own in the heart of the city.
Average Room Rate: S$380++ to S$500++ per room per night
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.