Gardens in the City Tour
Enjoy the lush greenery at the Singapore Botanic Gardens – Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the first and only tropical botanic garden in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
We will make a visit to the National Orchid Garden, with a collection of over 1000 species and 2000 hybrids of orchids on display. Opened in 1995, the Garden is separated into four colour zones depicting the colours of the four seasons. The splendour of these gorgeous blooms is a sight to behold!
After that, escape the tropical heat by stepping into iconic cooled conservatories in Gardens by the Bay! The largest column-less conservatory in the world, the Flower Dome, showcases exotic plants from five continents while the Cloud Forest features the world’s tallest indoor waterfall!
Stand in awe of the amazing avatar-like Supertrees as you stroll along the 22-metre-high OCBC Skyway, where you can enjoy a bird’s eye view of the greenery below, or simply look up to see beyond the domes and into the city!
- Duration: 4 hours
- Inclusions: Licensed tourist guide, transport, admission to National Orchid Gardens, Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, OCBC Skyway (*weather permitting)
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.