National Gallery Building Architecture Tour
The award-winning National Gallery Singapore is housed in two beautifully restored national monuments – the City Hall and the former Supreme Court. The Gallery also boasts the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia. Our focus is on the architecture of both buildings, painstakingly restored to their former glory. Visit the former holding cells, Chief Justice’s Office and Chambers, the Court rooms, the City Hall Chambers where the surrender of the Japanese to the British took place in September 1945, and the rooftop for the “Million-Dollar view!”
The Gallery reflects Singapore’s unique heritage and geographical location, as the Gallery creates dialogues between the art of Singapore, Southeast Asia and the world to foster and inspire a creative and inclusive society.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Inclusions: Licensed Tourist Guide, Transport, Admission to National Gallery’s two permanent galleries
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.