Master the Art of Wing Chun Kung Fu
Learn martial arts techniques from a lineage of great martial artists
Wing Chun, the most practised Martial Art form in the world, still remains a mystery to many. As with other traditional Chinese martial arts, it contains ancient wisdom and stories behind every movement. Thus, the culture of Wing Chun is not just about the movements, but also about the thinking and history behind each one.
Learn to utilise strategic movements from the experts to defeat stronger opponents or learn new techniques. With the masters, gain insight into the thinking and history behind each move.
Your Sifus (teachers) are trained and certified by Sifu Dennis Lee, who was personally taught by Ip Ching, son of Ip Man, the teacher of Kung Fu Legend Bruce Lee.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Inclusions: Licensed tourist guide, transport
- Visit to Underwater World on Sentosa Island.
- Visit the bottom of the sea in a 269 feet long tunnel, showcasing the rich variety of marine life.
Arrive Singapore. Met and transferred to your hotel.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for 5 nights using first class hotels (ugrades available to 5* deluxe hotels with a supplement).
- Transfers and tours by coach.
- English speaking local guides.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Entrance fees.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Applicable visa fees.
- Meals – Lunches and dinners.
- Any camera fees at monuments and sites.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuity (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.