Romantic Costa Rica
A romantic hideaway visiting cloudforests, waterfalls, secluded beaches and candlelight dining in a tropical ambiance. This trip is not only for honeymooners but for those who want to rekindle their romance.
- Admire the enormous crater of Poas Volcano and its steaming fumaroles.
- Learn about the coffee production on fertile soils near the volcano.
- Witness local artisans painting oxcarts and working different woods.
- Intimate with undisturbed tropical cloud forests and hidden waterfalls.
- Stroll or horseback ride on endless Pacific Ocean coastlines.
- Dip in warm waters that entice snorkeling and beach combing.
San Jose arrival
Welcome at San Jose International Airport by a representative of A&S Signature Journeys and transfer to your hotel.
Coffee Tour + San Jose to Bajos del Toro (stop at Poas Volcano)
Walk a tree-shaded plantation and become an expert in organic Costa Rica coffee. From its origin to harvest, you will love learning about coffee on the signature Finca Rosa Blanca coffee tour. Visit Poas Volcano main crater observation area. Before arriving to the lodge, stop at the picturesque town of Sarchi; cradle of Costa Rican crafts and construction/painting of typical oxcarts.
Mystic guided tour
Enjoy with a local guide “Los Elementos” trail and the cloud forest that surrounds it. Enjoy lunch on a private deck overlooking the Gorrion River, with gorgeous views complementing our signature fresh and organic dishes.
Afternoon at leisure to relax or enjoy a massage, body wrap or facial at the “Escencia” Spa, Yoga (at extra cost).
Bajos del Toro to Punta Islita
Morning transportation to the Guanacaste Province towards Punta Islita Beach area. Enjoy breathtaking ocean cove views and seafood specialties.
Day 5 & 6
Enjoy optional activities (at extra cost) such as zip-lining, horseback riding, yoga classes, birdwatching at the Wild Scarlet Macaw Reserve, sea-turtle egg-laying rituals at Camaronal Wildlife Refuge, a visit to Islita Art Museum to meet local artists for art classes or simply schedule a relaxing massage.
Punta Islita to San Jose
Early afternoon 45 minutes charter flight back to San Jose. Transfer to your hotel and free time to relax and prepare for a romantic dinner for your last night in Costa Rica.
San Jose departure
Departure transfer to International Airport.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.