Romancing the Rain Forest
- Views of Central Valley’s volcanoes, mountains, fruit trees and coffee plantations.
- Witness Arenal Volcano conical shape.
- Hot springs warmed by the volcano to relax and heal, giving you an unusual and beneficial experience.
- Admire the natural beauty of the rain forest, the volcano and lake on the Sky Tram followed by an adventure full of adrenaline high above the treetops on zip lines.
- An adventure rafting trip to the Savegre River…. Quench your thirst after rafting with a “Pipa” (fruit of the coconut palm).
- Bathe on white sand beaches touched by luscious tropical rainforests.
San Jose arrival
Welcome at San Jose International Airport by a representative of A&S Travel and transfer to your hotel. Enjoy views of the Central Valley and surrounding coffee farms.
Coffee Tour + San Jose to Arenal Volcano
Walk a tree-shaded plantation and become an expert in organic Costa Rica coffee. From its origin to harvest, you will love learning about coffee on the signature Finca Rosa Blanca coffee tour. Land transportation to the town of La Fortuna, where the Arenal Volcano is located. At night enjoy the thermal pools at your hotel.
Arenal Sky Adventures
Explore the Rain Forest, Arenal Volcano and its lake on a Sky Tram, and then at the observation deck start your zip lining adventure full of adrenaline above the treetops.
After and adventurous day, dip into relaxing thermal waters.
Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio
Take a 30 minutes charter flight to the Central Pacific Coast on an aircraft that provides excellent scenic views and photo opportunities. Enjoy sunset from your hotel room balcony.
Rafting Savegre River
This mighty river provides Class II, III and some IV rapids that are manageable in sturdy rafts with experienced guides. After the 13 miles trip down the river enjoy a hot lunch and local refreshments.
You can visit Manuel Antonio National Park on your own or arrange a natural history walk to explore the forest with a local guide. Swim and relax at any of the park’s gorgeous beaches.
Manuel Antonio to International Airport
Mid-morning land transportation to San Jose International Airport for your afternoon flight back home.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.