Costa Rica’s Nature at its Best
A great journey for first time visitors to Central America’s hot destination. Learn the true meaning of different types of forests and the hidden treasures that live within them. End your journey at one of the most beautiful beaches of a national park!
- Explore the hidden wildlife on the canals/lagoons of Tortuguero National Park also called the Amazon of Costa Rica.
- Night walks in search of green sea turtles laying eggs (from mid July to October).
- Hike an explore lava rock formations over the foot of Arenal Volcano with an experienced local guide.
- Hot springs warmed by the volcano to relax and heal, giving you an unusual and beneficial experience.
- Walk in the clouds on a strong bridge system over a natural reserve.
- An amazing and full of adrenaline flight over the treetops on zip lines.
- Spot three-toed sloths, iguanas, squirrel monkeys and birds of extraordinary colors at Costa Rica´s most famous national park.
- Bathe on white sand beaches touched by luscious tropical rainforests.
San Jose arrival
Welcome at San Jose International Airport by a representative of A&S Travel and transfer to your hotel.
San Jose to Tortuguero
Land and boat transportation to Tortuguero National Park. Afternoon at leisure to relax and explore the lodge’s gardens and surroundings.
Tortuguero National Park canals
During the day enjoy a boat tour to admire the abundant flora and fauna of the park. From mid July to mid of October you can enjoy an optional night walk in search of the green sea turtle (extra cost).
Tortuguero to Arenal Volcano
Land transportation to the town of La Fortuna, where the active Arenal Volcano is located. At night enjoy the thermal pools at your hotel.
Enjoy a morning walk with a local guide to admire the Arenal Volcano National Park from a safe point.
Arenal to Monteverde
Land and boat transportation over the Arenal Lake to Santa Elena, Monteverde area. Afternoon at leisure to explore the hotel surroundings.
Explore with a local guide the Cloud Forests of Monteverde on the treetop Walkways, a zip lining adventure on the Sky Tram and Sky Trek.
Monteverde to Central Pacific Coast
Land transportation down the coast to the town of Quepos. Enjoy the sunset views from your hotel.
Manuel Antonio National Park
A morning natural history walk with a local guide will reveal the secrets of the forest in this park. After the walk, swim and relax at any of the park’s beaches.
Manuel Antonio to International Airport
Mid morning land transportation from Manuel Antonio to San Jose International Airport for your afternoon flight back home.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.