Proudly nestled within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, the entire island and lagoon is the resort’s exclusive and private domain. Set just across the Hanifaru Bay which is a world renowned Marine Protected Area (MPA) announced by UNESCO, where whale sharks and manta rays meet seasonally, the philosophy of KIHAAD is to focus on the preservation of marine life and local lifestyle, traditional ways and customs of serving and living together.
Guests may fly in on seaplane by a 35 minute scenic photo-flight from the international airport at Male, the capital of the Maldives. KIHAAD Maldives is also the closest Island to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport scheduled to open in November 2012.
- A natural reserve set as a sanctuary to preserve local lifestyle and marine life.
- Lush green vegetation surrounding the resort.
- A fine balance between Privacy and Nature while preserving the Maldivian spirit!
- Hanifaru Bay, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve Virgin offers the outmost diving experience in the entire Baa Atoll with its seasonal gatherings of manta rays and whale sharks.
- An independent SPA complex.
- Close proximity to a wonderful house reef with a wide range of colorful fish and species.
- Succulent International and Pan Asian cuisine on mesmeric settings with dining options anywhere on the island.
Arrive Male International Airport and take a 35 minute scenic sea plane photo-flight to the resort.
Stay at the resort for 7 nights.
KIHAAD focuses on the preservation of marine life & local lifestyle, traditional ways, customs of serving and living together, creating a truly unique and memorable experience for her guests where simplicity and nature harmoniously blends together. Right in front of the Marine Protected area – Hanifaru Bay which is a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve Virgin offers the outmost diving experience in the entire Baa Atoll with its seasonal gatherings of manta rays and whale sharks.
Male / Departure (B)
Transfer by sea plane to Male International Airport for your flight back home.
Packages are flexible and available for any number of days you may choose to stay in the Maldives.Can you add this line to all our packages.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.