Six Senses Latitude Laamu
With a strong focus on attention to detail, Six Senses Latitude Laamu is designed to offer individual style along with a strong sense of community. The result is an eco-friendly yet luxurious guest experience blending natural and diverse design personalities with the island’s lush vegetation.
100 luxurious Beach Villas, Water Villas and Water Villa Suites are, elegantly designed to provide an unparalleled level of privacy, comfort and luxury with a focus on natural materials creating a soft yet stylish retreat for guests.
- See dolphins swim and spin all along the seashell dappled shores of Six Senses Laamu, the only resort in Laamu Atoll, just five degrees north of the Equator.
- Surf Yin Yang, one of the Maldives’ most famous waves, that breaks just offshore.
- Snorkel in Laamu’s coral-rich house reef among Oriental Sweetlips, parrotfish and green turtles.
- Enjoy wholesome recipes made with herbs, vegetables and fruits grown in the island’s organic garden.
Arrive Male International Airport and transfer to Resort by a 40 minute domestic flight and speedboat.
Stay at the resort for required number of nights.
Day 2 – Male
For the next few days, enjoy surfing, swimming and snorkeling in Laamu’s coral-rich house reef.
Male / Departure
Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Packages are flexible and available for any number of days you may choose to stay in the Maldives.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.