Anantara Kihavah Villas
Sail through the earth’s most stunning tropical paradise, where you can feel as though the waves belong only to you. Touch down beside the welcome jetty, step out onto soft white sands, and let your Anantara Kihavah story begin.
Expansive space that opens on to brilliant tropical nature, with private pools, high ceilings, timber interiors and marble floors. Flavors of culinary art and wine served amidst a panorama of aquatic life in the world’s only underwater restaurant and wine cellar. Enjoy idyllic sunsets from your hammock or dining pavilion by the pool. Snorkel through crystal-clear waters or float above the surface aboard a private sailboat. Spend the day rejuvenating at the Anantara Spa.
Discover new meanings of paradise and luxurious seclusion at this unforgettable 5 star Maldives resort.
- The ultimate in privacy and luxury at this 5 star sanctuary.
- The world’s only underwater restaurant and wine cellar.
- Sunbathing by your private infinity pool, just steps from the ocean.
Arrive Male (D)
Arrive Male International Airport and transfer to Resort by a 35 minute sea plane flight.
Stay at the resort for required number of nights.
For the next few days, enjoy windsurfing on the placid lagoon, diving into the unexplored world of marine life in crystal-clear waters, stroll through the markets of bustling Male- one of the world’s most unique capital cities, and explore even more undiscovered islands.
Male / Departure (B)
Transfer by sea plane to the airport for your flight back home.
Packages are flexible and available for any number of days you may choose to stay in the Maldives.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for total of seven (07) nights, using a Beach Pool Villa on sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Transfers Airport/Resort/Airport by sea plane.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Meals: lunches and dinners.
- Christmas and New Year’s eve compulsory dinners.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuities,baggage handling, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
Honeymooners: 25% Discount on Room rate (except in festive Season) and cannot be combined with any other ‘special offer’ except the Free Lunch in Low season.
Complimentary Honeymoon Offer:
- Tropical fruits basket.
- A bottle of champagne.
- Ritual bath with candles and rose petals.
- One hour massage for the couple (maximum 02 massages).
- Surprise gift.