Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is a romantic resort offering sophisticated barefoot luxury, reached by a magical seaplane flight. Awaken to the sounds of the ocean caressing on your doorstep and watch the sun rise in this tropical paradise. Unwind in the over-water Spa Retreat, a secluded area with water villas and restaurant. The islands are surrounded by a coral reef that makes for some of the most spectacular snorkeling and diving in the world.
There are a thousand ways of doing nothing, but if you feel active, you can choose from a full range of water sports and excursions.
- Use of private Conrad lounge at the Seaplane terminal (including complimentary snacks and drinks, and introductory massage offered).
- 1 bottle of water per villa per day, tea & nespresso facilities in villa.
- Snorkelling equipment & non-motorised water sports.
- WI FI access.
- Access to relaxation lounge and the fitness centre.
Complimentary Honeymoon Offer:
- Fruit Basket and Champagne in the Villa on arrival.
- $100 US$ credit per couple per stay against the excursion of the guest’s choice.
- One romantic 3-course menu candlelight dinner, excluding beverages.
The world’s only all-glass undersea restaurant.
- Use of private Conrad Maldives lounge at the seaplane terminal (including complimentary snacks & drinks & introductory massage offered).
- 1.5L bottle of water per villa per day, tea & Nespresso facilities.
- Snorkeling equipment and non-motorized water sports and WIFI access.
- Access to relaxation lounge and the fitness center.
Arrive Male International Airport and transfer to Resort in style in a sea plane over the lagoon.
Stay at the resort for required number of nights.
For the next few days, live and dine in the world’s first all-glass, undersea restaurant and indulge in luxurious spa therapies.
Male / Departure (B)
Transfer by sea plane to the airport for your flight back home.
Packages are flexible and available for any number of days you may choose to stay in the Maldives.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.