Iru Fushi Resort & Spa
Iru Fushi is located in the northernmost reaches of the Maldivian archipelago, at the heart of Noonu Atoll. Noonu is a community of islands, each with its own distinct allure – a hidden cove here, a lush grove of palm trees there, a lagoon seemingly made just for you. Still others are dotted with villages where traditional ways of life are still proudly preserved, waiting to enchant.
The beautiful resort unfolds over 52 acres of natural perfection, a world away from the everyday, yet just a 45-minute awe-inspiring seaplane ride from the capital, Malé. Warm crystal-clear waters wait to embrace you. Soft sands call you to kick off your shoes.
Savor the view everyone imagines when they picture Maldives: white sand beaches, swaying trees and sunny blue skies. The resort’s 221 luxury resort accommodations, including 03 Retreats, create the ultimate Maldivian vacation destination. With contemporary luxury and round-the-clock care, all accommodations feature sitting areas, spacious bathrooms and private terraces with ocean and garden views.
On land or at sea, Iru Fushi and the surrounding Noonu Atoll is a playground for travellers of all ages, interests and desires.
- Kids under 12 always stay and eat for free (Terms may apply, call for details).
- Exclusive access to airport Lounge on arrival.
- 2 bottles of water per villa per day.
- Tea & coffee facilities in villa.
- Free wifi in villa and main public areas.
- Snorkeling equipment and non-motorized water sports.
- Access to recreation and fitness center.
- Tennis and badminton courts during the day time.
- Pool and tennis tables.
- Villa host service.
- Children between the ages of 3-11 years will receive complimentary access to the kids club. (Baby sitting or dedicated child care and supervision is chargeable).
Arrive Male international airport and transfer on a 45-minute awe-inspiring seaplane ride to the resort for your 7 night stay.
Transfer by sea-plane to the Male airport for your return flight.
Packages are flexible and available for any number of days you may choose to stay in the Maldives.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.