Classical Tour with Petra
An enriching tour to experience the spiritual purpose of your journey.
- Caesarea – one of Israel’s most important cities during the period of Herod the Great
- Nazareth – the cradle of Christianity
- A boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Visit Cana, the Ancient Boat from Jesus’ time, Mount of Beatitudes and the heptagonal church
- Mount Tabor – site of the Transfiguration
- Jaffa – the house of Simon the Tanner and the place of the Miracle of the Resurrection of Tabita
- Jerusalem (Old City) – the Chapel of the Ascension and the Church of the Pater Noster, Mount of Olives and the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of St Anne and the Pool of Bethesda
- Walk along the Stations of the Cross
- Jerusalem (New City) & Bethlehem – Mount Zion, Room of the Last Supper, Tomb of Kind David, the Wailing Wall, the Dung Gate, the Church of St John and Yad Vashem, the Memorial to the victims of the Holocaust.
- Church of the Nativity and the Shepherd’s Field in Bethlehem
- Swim and float in the Dead Sea
- Eilat – the southern city of Israel on the shores of the Red Sea
- Petra – the capital of the Nabatians- walk through this miraculous ancient site in the red rock
Arrive Tel Aviv
Welcome to Israel! You will be met by our representative and your tour guide at Ben Gurion Airport.
Proceed on a short tour of Tel Aviv and the ancient port city of Jaffa. Transfer to your hotel to rest and unwind from your flight.
Tel Aviv/Caesarea/Nazareth/Galilee/Tiberias (B)
This morning drive north to Caesarea Maritima. Visit the Roman Theater, Herod’s Palace, the Palace of the Roman Procurator, the Amphitheater, the Crusaders’ City and Harbour. Proceed to Nazareth and visit the Church of the Annunciation and Mary’s Well. Drive on to Cana in the Galilee and then on to Tiberias for overnight stay.
After breakfast, take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus walked on the water. Visit the Ancient Boat from Jesus’ time at Ginosar which was found nearby. Drive to Mount of Beatitudes and visit the heptagonal church. Proceed to Tabgha and visit the Church of the Loaves and the Fish and the Church of Mensa Christi, where Jesus elected Peter as His representative on earth. Drive along the north shores of the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum the town where Jesus lived in the house of Peter performing from there his miracles and healings. Overnight in Tiberias.
Tiberias/Mt Tabor/Megiddo/Jaffa/Jerusalem (B)
Drive to Mount Tabor and visit the Catholic Church and the site of the Transfiguration. Continue to Megiddo (Amageddon) and visit the Museum and this 5,000 year old city from the times of King Solomon, the old Canaanite temples and the water tunnel from the time of King Ahab. Continue through Wadi Ara to Mesopotamia to Tel Aviv and visit ancient Yope (Jaffa – the house of Simon the Tanner and the place of the Miracle of the Resurrection of Tabita. Proceed through the Judean Hills to Jerusalem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
The Old City of Jerusalem (B)
Today visit the Chapel of the Ascension and the Church of the Pater Noster and enjoy a panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem with the Temple Mount. Walk down the Mount of Olives to the Church of Dominus Flevit and proceed to the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus was arrested. See the old olive trees and visit the Basilica of the Agony. Walk through the Lion’s Gate into the Old City and visit the Church of St Anne and the Pool of Bethesda. Proceed through the Via Dolorosa walking along the Stations of the Cross from the remains of the Antonia to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Walk through and spend time in the colorful bazaar. Overnight in Jerusalem.
New City of Jerusalem and Bethlehem (B)
Drive to Mount Zion and visit the Room of the Last Supper and the Tomb of Kind David. Walk through the Jewish Quarter reaching the Wailing Wall – the holiest place for the Jews, and the Dung Gate and drive through the New City of Jerusalem to Ein Kerem. Visit the Church of St John and proceed to Yad Vashem, the Memorial to the victims of the Holocaust. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem/Qumran/Masada/Dead Sea/Eilat (B)
Check out of your hotel after breakfas. Visit Qumran, the city of the Essens where the Dea Sea scrolls were found. Drive to the mountain fortress of Massada, stronghold of the Jews in the war against the Romans. Ascend the fortress by cable car and visit the palaces of Herod the Great with its Roman baths and pools. Descend Massada for a swim and float in the salt water of the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Proceed south to Eilat while enjoying the magnificent desert view. Arrive at Eilat the southern city of Israel on the shores of the Red Sea. Overnight in Eilat.
This morning depart to Arava Boarder – a 20 minute drive and cross the border to Jordan. Visit Petra the capital of the Nabatians and walk through this miraculous ancient site in the red rock. In the afternoon drive to Arava border to cross back to Israel and arrive at Eilat. Overnight in Eilat.
Eilat/Ramon Crater/Beer Sheva/Departure (B)
Enjoy a free morning on your own – sightseeing in Eilat. In the afternoon check out of your hotel and drive north through the Ramon Crater and Beer Sheva, the capital of the Negev desert and then transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation in 4 star deluxe hotels on sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast (B).
- Transfers to/from Airport in Israel.
- Transport in private air conditioned tourist van with a professional licensed English speaking driver/guide for sightseeing tours in Israel and Petra.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing based on the itinerary.
- Hats and travel kits to each passenger.
- Porterage at airport and hotels.
- Services and local taxes.
- International air tickets, departure taxes and applicable visa fees.
- Visas/border taxes for Jordan (if needed).
- Optional sightseeing tours and meals.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel staff, driver/guide.
- Personal medical and travel insurance.