Classical Tour of Israel
- Caesarea, one of Israel’s most important cities during the period of Herod the Great.
- The summit of Mount Carmel at Haifa and Western Galilee, Golan Heights and the new Israeli town of Katzrin.
- The Church of the Annunciation at Nazareth, visit Beit Alpha to see the remains of the mosaic floor of an ancient synagogue depicting the zodiac.
- The Chagall stained glass windows at Ein Kerem and Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust.
- The Dead Sea – the lowest place on earth,with a drive through the area where the dead sea scrolls were discovered by a local bedouin boy.
- Visit Masada.
Arrive Tel Aviv
On arrival at Ben Gurion airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Tel Aviv (B)
Free day at leisure in Tel Aviv.
Diaspora Museum / Caesarea / Druze Villages (B)
Depart Tel Aviv and drive to the Diaspora Museum for a visit. Proceed along the coastal plain to Caesarea, capital of Judea under the Romans. See the excavations of the Crusader city and the Roman port, aqueduct and the amphitheatre that has been restored to its former glory as a concert venue. Continue via the Druze villages to Haifa. Overnight in Haifa.
Haifa / Safed / Golan Heights (B)
The tour of Haifa will begin at the summit of Mount Carmel where you will take in a breathtaking panoramic view of the Haifa Bay and Western Galilee. Continue on to the golden domed Bahai Shrine to visit the exotic Persian Gardens. Proceed to Safed, the center of Jewish mysticism, where you will visit the ancient synagogues and the artists’ colony. Continue to the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian bunkers, Kuneitra and the new Israeli town of Katzrin. Dinner & overnight at hotel Kibbutz Lavi.
Sea of Galilee / Nazareth (B)
Start the day with a visit to Tiberias. Drive to Capernaum to see the ruins of the synagogue and octagonal Church of St. Peter. Proceed to Nazareth, here you will visit the Church of the Annunciation. Drive around the new Jewish town and visit the Arab market. Drive via Beit Shean to Beit Alpha to see the remains of the mosaic floor of an ancient synagogue depicting the zodiac. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem – The Old City (B)
Visit the tomb of King David on Mt. Zion and the room of the last supper. Enter the walled city and walk through the newly restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Roman Cardo, the Herodian Quarter and continue to the Western Wall. Walk along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Proceed to Mount Scopus and then to the Mount of Olives for a magnificent panoramic view of the Old City. Continue to Bethlehem stopping at Rachels tomb and visit the church of Nativity. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem – The New City (B)
Drive to the Hadassah Medical Center in Ein Kerem to see the Chagall stained glass windows. Continue to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust and then to the Israel Museum. Visit the Shrine of the Book where the Dead Sea Scrolls are housed. At the same grounds of the Museum, visit the Miniature model of Jerusalem as it was 2000 years ago. See the Knesset, Israel’s Parliament, and the Givat Ram Campus of the Hebrew University. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Qumeran / Massada / Dead Sea (B)
Drive through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, almost 1300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. Stop at Qumran to visit the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Massada. Ascend by cable car and tour the ancient fortress where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans before committing mass suicide in 73 AD. Descend by cable car, time and weather permitting, an opportunity will be provided to float on the Dead Sea. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Free day in Jerusalem.
Depart Israel (B)
Transfer to Ben Gurion International Airport for your flight back home.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Private transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Hotel in Tel Aviv and from Hotel in Jerusalem to Airport.
- Meet and greet on arrival and departure.
- 6 Full days touring by private air conditioned luxury vehicle with licensed English-speaking driver/guide.
- All entrance fees to sites as per itinerary.
- 9 Nights accommodation with daily buffet breakfast.
- One dinner at the hotel in Kibbutz Lavi / Galilee.
- International air tickets, departure taxes and applicable visa fees.
- Visas/border taxes (if needed).
- Optional sightseeing tours and meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel staff, guide/bus driver.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
- Personal medical and travel insurance.