Daily departures from Ho Chi Minh City with English or French speaking guide.
- Prenn Waterfalls.
- Bao Dai’s Summer Palace.
- Truc Lam Thien Vien Pagoda.
- Coffee plantations.
- Boat ride and elephant ride.
- Ethnographic Museum and Po Nagar Cham Towers.
- Po Klong Jarai Cham Towers.
- Sand dunes at Cape Mui Ne.
Arrival Ho Chi Minh
On arrival at Ho Chi Minh City Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to a hotel of your choice. Accommodation and meals at your expense.
Ho Chi Minh City / Dalat (L)
The tour commences with a pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City for the 6 hour drive to Dalat, often referred to as the “city of eternal spring” because of its moderate climate. The scenic drive passes through tea, coffee and mulberry plantations. Shortly before arriving at Dalat, stop at Prenn Waterfalls. Upon arrival in Dalat visit Bao Dai’s Summer Palace, constructed in 1933 and Truc Lam Thien Vien Pagoda.
Overnight at hotel in Dalat.
Dalat / Lak Lake (B/L)
This morning, visit the local market, where a large selection of fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers is on sale. Following national route No. 27 north towards Buon Me Thuot, famous for its coffee plantations, the drive takes about 4 hours and passes through spectacular mountain and pinewood scenery. Lunch at Lak Lake. A scenic boat ride on dugout canoes (2 persons per canoe), brings you to a village of ethnic M’nong people. Take an elephant ride back to the land. In the evening attend the performance of ethnic dances, songs and gong music, join the villagers in drinking local “Can” wine.
Overnight at Lak Lake Resort.
Lak Lake / Buon Ma Thuot / Nha Trang (B/L)
Drive to Buon Me Thuot for a short visit of the Ethnographic Museum, housed in a Palace of former King Bao Dai. Take the scenic road towards the coastal plains to Nha Trang with lunch en route and a short stopover at Po Nagar Cham Towers, built between the 7th and 12th centuries. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Nha Trang / Phan Thiet (B/L)
Travel southwards, passing lush rice fields, salt ponds and dragon fruit plantations. Break the journey at Phan Rang to visit the 13th century Po Klong Jarai Cham Towers, perched high on a rocky hill surrounded by prickly pear cacti. After a photo stop at the fishing harbour of Phan Thiet, visit a local home, where the famous Nuoc Mam (fish sauce) is produced. Next stop at the vast sand dunes at Cape Mui Ne, which have inspired numerous photographers for many years. Spend the night at a resort on the beach.
Overnight in Phan Thiet.
Phan Thiet / Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
At leisure on the beach. After lunch drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Airport.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Transfer from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City with English speaking guide.
- Accommodation from Day 02 onwards on twin sharing basis in air conditioned room with private bathroom.
- Meals as stated in the program [B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner].
- Transfers and tours with local English guides in private air-conditioned vehicles.
- All entrance fees, boat fees as mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water and cold towels available on the vehicles.
- Elephant ride fee.
- Accommodation and meals on Day 01.
- International air tickets with applicable taxes.
- Vietnam Visa application and visa stamp fees.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Any Optional tours.
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, gratuities, etc.
- Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the program.