Halong Bay Cruise
Join a traditional junk sailing in Halong Bay locally known as the “Bay of Descending Dragons.” This stunningly beautiful area of the Gulf of Tonkin in northern Vietnam consists of nearly 2,000 karst limestone islands, lagoons, grottos and quite often, gorgeous sunsets. Your cruise includes round trip overland transfers from Hanoi.
- Explore the grottos and lagoons of Halong Bay by kayak
- Savor local cuisine and fresh seafood meals onboard
- Be inspired by the peaceful experience morning Tai Chi as the sun rises over the sea
- Take advantage of activities offered onboard such as culinary classes and visits to local villages
Hanoi / Halong Bay (/L/D)
This morning you are met in the lobby of your hotel to transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay to board your cruise ship. Lunch is served as you set sail, passing by several islands. Explore Luon Cave by local rowing boat, the most famous grotto in the entire Halong Bay. If you wish, enjoy kayaking along the rocky coastline. Continue on to Tien Ong Cave and visit the Cua Van Floating Village. This evening enjoy an open-air cooking demonstration on the sundeck (weather permitting) and discover the secrets of the Vietnamese cuisine. From Tung Sau enjoy swimming or kayaking. Savour a delicious five course set-dinner followed by movie night, games, spa services or simply relax.
Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Rise early for Tai Chi on the sundeck followed by an international breakfast buffet. Cruise to the more secluded and untouched locales by local tender including a visit to Cat Ba National Park for a bicycle/motorcycle trip explore the local flora, fauna and village life. Enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch as we cruise to Lan Hạ Bay and the Three Peach Area (Ba Trai Dao) to relax on the beach, kayak, swim or snorkel. Return to Tung Sau (Pearl farm) for dinner and this evening’s activities.
Halong Bay / Hanoi (B)
Breakfast and Tai Chi are followed by a visit to Titov Island to enjoy the beach, swimming and kayaking before returning to Halong Bay for your transfer back to Hanoi.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.