Focal Highlights of Jordan
A compact tour featuring the popular cities of Jordan and its highlights.
- Sea of Galilee – where Jesus calmed the storm and walked on its waters.
- Madaba – the city which has the oldest known mosaic map of the Holy Land.
- Jordan Valley – site of the baptism of Jesus.
- Petra – the jewel of Jordan.
- Dead Sea – the lowest section of the earth’s crust
Upon arriving at Queen Alia International Airport or at land borders, you will be met by our representative and assisted through Immigration, then transferred to your hotel in Amman for overnight stay.
Amman/Jerash/Aljun/Um Qays/Amman (B)
Start your day exploring one of the most preserved Roman cities of the decapolis “Jerash”. Proceed to Ajlun then to Um Qays which overlooks the Sea of Galilee.
Return to Amman for an oriental dinner and overnight stay.
Amman/Madaba/Mt Nebo/Baptism Site/Dead Sea/Petra (B)
This morning, head towards Madaba the city of Mosaics. Proceed to view the Jordan Valley from the famous Mount Nebo visiting its Byzantine Church. Thereafter, head to the Jordan Valley itself to visit the Baptism site of Jesus. Continue to Petra via the shores of the Dead Sea.
Overnight in Petra.
Full day visit to Petra, one of the 7 wonders of the world, a city fully carved in the rose red stones of Wadi Mousa Mountains. Upon arrival, take a horse back ride, walk through the Siq, the only access to this city.
Return to Amman for overnight stay.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport or land borders for departure.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.