A natural choice for the cultural tourist. Special tours can be arranged around any historical period or around themes such as mosaics, the Roman Decapolis cities, Muslims and Crusader castles.
- A full day to explore the city of Petra.
Amman Aiport or Land Border (B)
Upon arriving at Queen Alia International Airport or at land borders, you will be met and assisted through Immigration by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Amman for overnight stay.
The Red Rose City of Petra (B)
Depart for Petra on a full day visit to one of the 7 wonders of the world. Visit Jordan’s Jewel, the Capital City of the Nabateans, a city fully carved in the rose red stones of Wadi Mousa Mountains. Upon arrival, take a horse back ride and walk through the Siq, the only access to this city. Return to your hotel in Amman for overnight stay.
Amman Airport or Land Border for departure (B)
This morning you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport in Amman or land border for your departure.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.