Taj & Tiger
India’s extraordinary wildlife and her abundant diversity of fauna and flora are exemplified by the majestic Bengal Tiger. The Ranthambore Park set between the Aravalli and Vindhya ranges with its deciduous forests, rocky ridges, hills and open valleys with lakes and pools is famous for tigers, spotted quite often even during the day. Experience seeing these magnificent cats with an expert naturalist while driving throug dramatic wilderness landscapes or on the back of an elephant! The sight of a tiger appearing out of the morning mist accompanied by the crescendo of a jungle symphony will truly take your breath away.
This tour also enables you to enjoy other major sights of India such as the Taj Mahal – the magnificent monument of love, the rich palaces of Rajasthan and to indulge in her aromatic local cuisine.
- City tour of Delhi (including a rickshaw ride).
- Visit the famous Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri – the deserted red sandstone city.
- Enjoy morning and evening jungle safaris at the Ranthambore National Park, the hunting ground of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
- Visit the “Pink City” – the capital of the colorful state of Rajasthan and the City Palace Museum, the Observatory, the Palace of the Winds and the Amber Fort, (possibly with an elephant ride) followed by a visit to a 1635 AD temple in Ajabgarh.
Arrive Delhi. Met on arrival by our representative and transferred to your hotel for overnight stay.
Full day city tour of Old & New Delhi. Overnight at your hotel in Delhi.
Delhi / Agra (B)
Drive to Agra – 5 hrs. Sightseeing, tour of Fort, visit Taj Mahal. Overnight at your hotel in Agra.
Agra / Bharatpur / Ranthambore (B/D)
Drive to Bharatpur train station – 1½ hrs, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri.
Depart Bharatpur 15.45 hrs, arrive Ranthambore 18.00 hrs. (Train does not operate on Sundays).
Dinner & overnight at your hotel/lodge in Ranthambore.
Enjoy jungle safaris.
Lunch, dinner & overnight stay at your hotel/lodge.
Ranthambore / Jaipur (B)
Enjoy jungle safaris.
Drive to Jaipur – 4 hrs. Tour of the “Pink City”, visiting the City Palace Museum, the Observatory built in 1726 AD and a photo visit at the Palace of Winds.
Overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur / Ajabgarh (Amanbagh) (B)
Excursion to Amber Fort.
Drive to Ajabgarh – 2 hrs and check in at Amanbagh resort. Enjoy facilities of resort.
Overnight at Amanbagh resort.
Ajabgarh (Amanbagh) (B)
Take a guided walk from Amanbagh into the Ajabgarh’s Fort and visit the old temple built in 1635 AD.
Alternatively, optional excursions are available for you to choose from.
Overnight at hotel in Amanbagh.
Ajabgarh (Amanbagh) / Delhi (B)
Drive to Delhi – 4½ hrs.
Overnight at hotel.
Delhi / Departure
Departure transfer to International airport.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for nine (09) nights in India.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicles.
- Services of English-speaking local guide.
- Entrances to the monuments (one time entry, except camera/video charges).
- Game drives in Ranthambore.
- Train tickets for sector Bharatpur – Ranthambore in air conditioned Chair Car.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Elephant/jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- Airfare or airport taxes and Visa fees.
- Beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, etc. unless otherwise specified.
- Items of a personal nature such as tips (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Escalation in fuel prices, new taxes levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees.
- Any large tax hikes and new levies shall be payable extra supplements for Christmas & New Year’s Eve.