The Spirit of Botswana – Zambia
A land of staggering beauty, Botswana has developed a tradition of top-level safari tourism, offering some of the best wildlife safaris you will find. Natural parks and vast private game reserves make up 40% of a fenceless territory, enabling huge herds of game to roam freely in contrasting landscapes of magnificent extremes, from the Kalahari’s desert plains to the Okavango’s lush waterways… Combine this with the natural wonder of the Victoria Falls and with such a diversity of habitats and ecosystems there is a safari for every season.
- Game Drives – in the morning in the African bush, they’re a great avenue for exploring the land in a safe and exciting way.
- Walking Safaris – Explore the wonders of the natural world with African soil crunching beneath your feet.
- Canoeing – The Lower Zambezi River is the perfect setting for an adventurous canoeing safari.
- Fishing – Spend the day cruising the water and taking in the gorgeous views. Try your hand at fishing for tiger, bream (tilapia) or vundu.
- Scenic helicopter flight– A half-hour scenic helicopter flight is included when you stay 3 nights or more at selected camps from April to November.
Arrive and transfer by air to Khwai Leadwood.
Set within the Okavango Delta’s community-run Khwai Concession, this beautiful camp is tucked under the trees on the edge of the Khwai River. This river is all that separates the iconic Moremi Game Reserve and the concession, with hippos, elephants, and even lions crossing over from time to time. Watching these animals maneuver through the water is an exceptional experience for even the most traveled safari veterans.
Enjoy the activities and game drives offered by the lodge. Walking safaris, a half-hour scenic helicopter flight(included when you stay 3 nights or more at Khwai leadwood from April to November), Mokoro, Bird watching, and Cultural visits.
The Ngwana club which is specialized in children on safari. Nature walk around camp, arts and crafts, cooking lessons, and other special child activities for younger guests.
Night Drives: Enjoy the game drive after the sunset, Experience the bush when elusive nocturnal wildlife awakens to hunt, forage and explore.
Transfer by air to Linyanti Bush Camp
A life-changing wilderness experience awaits you at Linyanti Bush Camp. With just six luxury tents, Linyanti Bush Camp offers an intimate Chobe safari experience in a private concession on the border of Botswana’s iconic Chobe National Park. The Chobe Enclave teems with wildlife and is best known for its large herds of elephants and buffalo.
Enjoy the activities and game drives offered by the lodge. Walking safaris, Mokoro, Bird watching.
Game drives are what get up in the African bush, they’re a great avenue for exploring the land in a safe and exciting way. Followed by the Night drives for forage and exploration.
From Linyanti camp to Torntree River Lodge by Road.
Complete your safari at Throntree River Lodge in Zambia, a contemporary and chic safari lodge on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River. Adventure awaits river cruises,up-close rhino encounters, and a visit to Victoria Falls.
Game drives, Rhino experiences at Mosi-oa- Tunya National Park, Victoria falls known as the smoke that thunders, Cultural Visit, Sunset cruises.
Fishing, and Canoeing visit to the largest and oldest museum in Zambia, the Livingstone Museum.
Transfer to the airport for the return journey.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.
Linyanti Bush Camp
Thorntree River Lodge