Ste. Anne Marine Park Escapade
Embark with us on an island spotting journey, starting with O’Doul Island, a nesting place for Cattle Egret birds on the way to Ste. Anne Marine National Park encompassing five islands, namely Cerf Island, Ile Cachée, Round Island, Moyenne Island, Long Island and of course St. Anne Island!
A chance to unveil the beautiful marine life hidden under the cloak of the Indian Ocean in a glass bottomed boat and snorkel amongst the colourful fish, maybe spot an eel here and there. An iconic resident of the island, Yellow a lovely canine who is forever digging in the sand will be sure to welcome you ashore a great company when hiking across Moyenne island for a visit to the nursery where adult land Tortoises as well as their young are nurtured, you may even come across the beautiful pair of peacock chasing each other in a never-ending love story before tracing your way back down the steps to the beach for a delicious creole buffet lunch.
- Transfer to and from hotel
- Entrance fees for Moyenne Island
- Creole Lunch
- Snorkelling equipment provided on-board
- Light Casual clothing (t-shirt)
- Sunscreen lotion
- Swim wear & towel
- Not recommended for disabled persons
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.