In the heart of the island of Praslin, aptly referred to as the mythological and idyllic ‘Garden of Eden’, are 86 contemporary and luxurious villas, among the most spacious in the Seychelles. Each villa at Raffles Seychelles features a private outdoor pavilion, plunge pool and balcony to soak up breathtaking views of the opal-hued ocean, white sandy beach and lush green hills. Only fifteen minutes by plane or helicopter from Mahé island (or a scenic fifty-five minutes by ferry), and a million miles from the ordinary, Raffles is loved by those with an adventurous spirit and a taste for the very best.One of the world’s most far flung destinations, nestled in the Indian Ocean, the island of Praslin is the launch point for a myriad of activities and home to natural wonders such as amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Arrive and stay for desired number of nights.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.