Out and About On Mahe
We invite you to discover Mahe the main Island of the archipelago in a day! Our knowledgeable team are sure to showcase the highlights of the island. The Botanical Garden is a must see, filled with the rarest endemic Flora of the island and home to some spirited land Tortoises.
The tour will then move on to Mission Lodge, where only the remains of what used to be a school for freed slave’s children, now a preserved area with a breath-taking view of the west coast. We carry on further down, passing the tea tavern. Another stop will be at La Plaine St. Andre, home of Trois Frères Distillery the producers of the local rum brand Takamaka Bay.
Another interesting structure situated on the property is a 200 year old french colonial planter’s house, one of the last remaining traditional houses in Seychelles listed a National Monument in 1982. A quick peek to the traditional craft village gives you a chance to appreciate and purchase authentic creole artistic work before returning to the hotel.
- Transfer to and from hotel
- Beach wear and light casual clothing such as t-shirts & shorts
- Camera not to miss the photo shoot
- Sunscreen lotion & Sunglasses
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.