Leisurely China – Yangzte River Cruise
Begin your tour in Beijing with a visit to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, The Chinese Medicine Shop, and the Temple of Heaven. Proceed on a tour exploring the famous Great Wall, Jade Museum, and Olympic Park. Towards the end of your tour in Beijing you will visit Summer Palace and the Panda Zoo. Transfer by air to Chongqing where you will be met and then transferred to your luxurious cruise on the world famous Yangtze River with the Victoria Cruise Ships. At the end of your cruise fly to Shanghai where you will visit the Bund, Oriental TV Tower, and Nanjing Road. Ending your tour in Shanghai will be a culture experience, with a day to Zhujiajiao Water Village by boat.
- Visit Tiananmen Square, a large city square in the center of Beijing, along with the Forbidden City.
- In southern Beijing, take a visit to the famous religious building, Temple of Heaven, also known as the Altar of Heaven.
- Take a tour of the Great Wall of China in Beijing, a famous historical site.
- A luxurious cruise on the Yangtze River on the five star Victoria Cruise Ships.
- In central Shanghai visit the waterfront area known as the Bund, Opposite of Bund, tour the Oriental TV Tower.
- Experience a culture on a day tour through the Zhujiajiao Water Village, traveling by boat.
Arrive Beijing. Met by our representative and transferred to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Morning: Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Afternoon: Visit Chinese Medicine Shop and the Temple of Heaven.
Full day tour trekking the Great Wall, the Jade Museum, and ending with Hutong tour with trishaw and Olympic Park.
Morning: Tour the Summer Palace and pearl shop. Afternoon: Visit the Panda Zoo and the Yashow Market.
Fly to Chongqing to visit People’s Square and People’s Great Hall outside view. End your day relaxing after boarding on the Victoria Cruises in the Yangtze River.
Yangtze River Cruise
Visit Fengdu, touring either the “Ghost City”, or the new relocation village. End with a shore excursion to Shibaozhai and visit the wooden pagoda known as “The Pearl of the the Yangtze”.
Yangtze River Cruise
Morning: Enter the Three Gorges: Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge, and Xiling Gorge.
Evening: Sail through the Three Gorges Dam ship locks.
Additional Shore Excursion to White Emperor City.
Yangtze River Cruise (B/L/D)
Visit Three Gorges Dam at Sandouping in the morning and then arrive in Yichang in late morning to disembark and transfer to airport where you will fly to Shanghai and be transferred to relax at your hotel.
Morning: Visit the Bund and Oriental TV Tower
Afternoon: Visit a silk shop, Nanjing Road, and ERA show.
A full day culture experience through Zhujiajiao Water Village by boat. Visits to Yu Yuan Garden, tea shop, and Cheng Huang Miao Market.
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to the USA.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.