Highlights of Dubai
An ideal way to start your holiday – A panoramic tour of the city takes you by all the major landmarks including the Burial Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Center – one of the highest buildings in the Middle East, the palaces of the ruling family and the oldest part of the city known as Bastakia where old wind-towered houses of wealthy merchants are still to be seen. Visit the fascinating Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort which has been in existence for almost two centuries defending the settlers of early days. Walk through the bustling alleys of the gold souks being amazed by mystical aromas of numerous spices and the breath-taking amount of dazzling jewelry varying from traditional to the latest designs at amazingly affordable prices displayed by almost 200 shops.
Enjoy a c ruise along the Creek in a traditional wooden dhow and view the major landmarks of this amazing city as the dhow slips silently along the creek by moonlight. Relax and enjoy true Arabian hospitality as you feast on a sumptuous dinner of Lebanese cuisine and Arabic coffee.
Proceed on a desert safari in a land cruiser and enjoy dune bashing on the magnificent sand dunes. Stop at a camel farm and be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates. Experience a camel ride. Observe the intricate methods of henna painting and enjoy a belly dance performance and a sumptuous full international menu BBQ buffet dinner.
- Enjoy a cruise in a traditional wooden dhow along the Creek.
- Dune bashing on the magnificent sand dunes with a dessert BBQ dinner.
- Camel ride in the dessert.
- Visit the Gold and spice souks of Dubai.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Burj Tower – the tallest building in the world.
Arrive at Dubai International Airport. Met by our representative & transferred to your hotel to unwind & relax from your long flight. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Proceed on a half day tour to see the highlights of modern & old Dubai. Visit Jumeirah mosque, World Trade Center, palaces belonging to the ruling family of Dubai & the oldest part of the city. Stop at the Dubai Museum & experience walking through the souks of Dubai. In the evening enjoy a cruise along the Creek in a traditional wooden dhow. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Breakfast at your hotel. Morning at leisure to explore Dubai on your own. In the afternoon proceed on a desert safari. Enjoy dune bashing & visit a camel farm & experience a camel ride. A belly dance performance and a sumptuous BBQ buffet dinner follows. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Dubai / Onward Destination
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the Dubai International Airport for onward flight.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for 03 (three) nights in hotel of your choice.
- Daily Buffet breakfast.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in air conditioned vehicles.
- Sight-seeing visits and transfers as per itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water on tours.
- Services of English speaking guide on tours.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Applicable visa fees.
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuities, laundry, telephone calls, etc.