Best of China
Begin your tour in Beijing visiting Tiananmen Square. Located just half a mile from Tiananmen Square is the 250 acre imperial palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties, also called the Palace Museum. Have a tour to the Summer Palace which is located nine miles from Beijing and is the largest and best-preserved royal garden in China. You will have the unique opportunity to trek a part of the Great Wall which is not commonly used by general tourists. Later visit the Temple of Heaven, which is situated in the southern part of the city in Chongwen district. Take a rickshaw ride in the “Hutongs” – visit a local family to learn the art of making “Chinese Dumplings”. Tour the famous Lama Temple, Yonghe Lamasery, a renowned lama temple situated at the northeast part of Beijing city. In close proximity to this temple is the Beijing Zoo where Pandas are on exhibit. Also visit the Olympic Stadium construction site. In Xian a city tour takes you to the the Wild Goose Pagoda. Visit the burial site of an incredible army of 8000 lifelike Terra-Cotta Warriors, horses, and chariots. Also visit the History Museum and thereafter enjoy a traditional Tang Dynasty Dinner Show. In Shanghai proceed on a tour with visits to the Bund, the former foreign settlement, Yu Garden, and the old town of Shanghai. A tour of Zhuijiajiao will be a culture experience where you can enjoy a boat ride through this ancient water town.
- Visit Tiananmen Square, a large city square in the center of Beijing as well as a tour of Summer Palace.
- Take a tour of the Great Wall of China in Beijing, a famous historical site, along with a tour to the Temple of Heaven, a famous religious building.
- Learn the art of making “Chinese Dumplings”.
- Visit the panda bears at the Beijing Zoo.
- Tour the Terra-Cotta Warriors in Xian.
- Experience a culture on a day tour through the Zhujiajiao Water Village, traveling by boat.
Arrive Beijing (D)
Arrive Beijing. Met by our representative and transferred to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Morning: Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Afternoon: Visit the picturesque Summer Palace and the Temple of Heaven.
Morning: Tour trekking the Great Wall.
Afternoon: Visit the Ming Tombs ending with a Peking duck dinner.
Morning: Visit the Temple of Heaven and continue your visit of Beijing. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in the alleys. Visit a local family and learn the art of making “Chinese Dumplings”. Afternoon: Visit the Lama Temple and thereafter proceed to the Olympic Park.
Beijing / Xian (B/L/D)
Fly to Xian for visits to the the Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall.
Morning: Visit the burial site of an incredible army of 8000 lifelike Terra-cotta Warriors, horses, and chariots and thereafter the History Museum.
Evening: Enjoy a traditional Tang Dynasty Dinner Show.
Xian / Shanghai (B/L/D)
Fly to Shanghai for visits to the Bund, Yu Garden and the old town of Shanghai.
Morning: Proceed on a tour of Zhujiajiao and enjoy a boat ride.
Afternoon: At leisure until departure transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation at hotels specified or similar on sharing basis.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- Coach class air ticket for travel Beijing/Xian/Shanghai.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing wherever applicable.
- International flight, visa fees and airport taxes
- Porterage, tips and gratuities to staff and guides.
- Meals/sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
- Any personal expenses.