This cross-country itinerary allows you to experience Australia’s rugged natural beauty, diverse culinary offerings and ancient tradition of storytelling, all while encountering some of its most iconic landmarks. As you explore Sydney’s Bondi Beach, Uluru’s vast red outback and the Great Barrier Reef’s unmatched beauty, you’ll not only witness incredible icons but also settle into the Australian way of life.
- Melbourne – Great Ocean Road, Great Otway National Park, the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Gibsons Steps, Eureka Tower.
- Sydney – the Rocks, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, The Blue Mountains.
- Ayers Rock – Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park.
- Cairns – Cruise along the Daintree River, Cape Tribulation, Outer Barrier Reef Cruise to Michaelmas Cay.
Arrival in Melbourne (operates on Tuesdays on SIC basis)
Welcome to Australia! On arrival in Melbourne, after you have cleared immigration formalities and collected your luggage you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure.
Great Ocean Road Tour (approx. 12 hours) (B,L)
A full day trip spent exploring this truly majestic stretch of diverse coastline, taking in its amazing array of spectacular attractions. Absorb some truly amazing coastal scenery, with new views being revealed around every bend. Return to your hotel late in the evening. IPOD translation is available on this tour.
City Sights Tour (approx. 3hours) (B)
Melbourne is a city of contrasts, world famous sporting arenas and historic gardens. Be dazzled by the wondrous sights of Australia’s most vibrant city and learn about Melbourne’s fascinating history with your expert English/Spanish speaking driver guide.
Melbourne to Sydney (by flight) (B)
Check out of your hotel and transfer by private car to the airport. Depart Melbourne for Sydney. On arrival in Sydney, transfer by private car to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure.
Sydney City Sights with Luncheon Cruise (approx. 6 hours) (B,L)
Depart your hotel for an unforgettable Panoramic Sydney half day city sights tour. Visit the historic Rocks area and enjoy magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. See the shopping heart of the city, QVB, Centre point. Visit Sydney’s trendy new district Oxford Street. Travel on to famous Bondi Beach. Enjoy a full buffet lunch on your Sydney Lunch Cruise (no drinks included. Unguided). Return to your hotel at your own leisure. IPOD translation is available on this tour.
Blue Mountains Tour (approx. 9.5 hours) (B,L)
The Blue Mountains National Park is one of seven national parks that make up the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Today your guide will take you off the beaten track to visit remote lookout locations and discuss the history, flora and fauna of this magnificent region. Enjoy a 2-course lunch with tea/coffee (included) at the village of Blackheath and stop briefly at Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens before arriving back at your hotel at approximately 4.30pm.
Sydney – Ayers Rock (by flight) (B)
Check out of your hotel and transfer by private car to the airport. Depart Sydney for Ayers Rock. On arrival in Ayers Rock, transfer by complimentary shuttle bus to your hotel.
Uluru (approx. 5 hours) – Depart the resort this afternoon with your driver/guide who will take you on a tour that will travel through the landscapes to the entrance of the Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. Embrace the culture, geology and environment that is Uluru. Observe an uninterrupted sunset over Uluru with Kata Tjuta in the distance. Return to your hotel in the evening. IPOD translation is available on this tour.
Kata Tjuta (approx. 5 hours) (B)
Meet your guide this morning for your tour of Kata Tjuta. Revel in the early morning serenity of a truly spiritual place as the sunrise colours change on Kata Tjuta. Learn about this diverse environment and take time to listen to the wind (Walpa) far above and view the scale of the rock walls that surround you. The spirituality of this amazing location embraces everyone who ventures here. Return to your hotel and spend the afternoon at leisure. IPOD translation is available on this tour.
Suggested Optional Tours:
- Maruku Arts – Dot-painting workshop: This afternoon join a fun and organic dot-painting workshop. Your teacher is a local Anangu artist (and an assisting interpreter). Learn about traditional art, symbols, tools and more! Get inspired by the ancient ways of the desert and create your very own work of art to treasure.
- Sounds of Silence Dinner: Entered into the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame, Sounds of Silence offers the best of the Red Centre distilled into four magical hours. An evening of dining under the sparkling outback sky. As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sound of a didgeridoo and join your table of fellow travelers for an unforgettable exclusive dining experience.
- A Night at Field of Light: This evening, experience one of Australia’s most incredible landscapes and ancient cultures in a fun new way. As darkness falls and Uluru is thrown into silhouette, Field of Light illuminates the desert in gentle rhythms of colour as far as the eye can see. Enjoy a Buffet Dinner served on site. Tour departs 1hr prior to sunset. Return transfers are included.
Ayers Rock – Cairns (B)
Spend the morning at leisure. Suggested Optional Tours:
- Harley Davidson 30Km Spin: This morning enjoy seeing Uluru from the back of a late model Heritage Softail Harley Davidson, an unforgettable sensation! Experience the Rock, the sky, the desert – all of it with one of Uluru Motorcycles’ crack riders. Feel the freedom and exhilaration, absorbing the wonder of the incomparable Red Centre.
- Camel to Sunrise (2.5 hours): Enjoy a peaceful 1hr camel ride over the rich red sand dunes in the cool, clear morning air. Watch the desert come to life as your friendly and knowledgeable cameleers tell you about the flora and fauna along the trail. Then visit Australia’s largest camel farm, home to over 40 camels. Meet the outback Cameleers, hear their stories and learn about the 130-year history of camels in Australia.
Check out of your hotel and transfer by courtesy shuttle bus to the airport. Depart Ayers Rock for Cairns. On arrival in Cairns, transfer by private car to your hotel.
Daintree & Cape Tribulation (B,L)
Depart your hotel early this morning and head north to the Daintree region to join a leisurely cruise along the Daintree River, after which you will enjoy a delicious tropical lunch (included). Visit Cape Tribulation, the only place on Earth where two World Heritage listed areas kiss or meet. Visit the Mossman Gorge for a guided walk before you return to your hotel late in the evening.
Outer Barrier Reef Cruise to Michaelmas Cay (B,L)
This morning, take a short walk (unguided) from your hotel to the marina to check-in for your full day tour. Set sail aboard your private chartered 32-metre luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit, for a day to remember, with a wide range of activities to fully experience Michaelmas Cay’s unique reef environment.
Departure Cairns (B)
Check out of your hotel and transfer by private car to the airport. Depart Cairns for your flight home.
Please call us for a customized quote.