A Bird’s Eye View of Qatar
This itinerary is perfect for the stop over traveler who want a break with their flights. Whether you are going further east to Asia or going to East Africa, Qatar offers you a diversion in between long flights to enhance any journey. This itinerary is completely customizable depending upon your connecting flight and desires. If you wish to spend the night in Doha, we have excellent local connections, just let us know so we may make the appropriate selection for you.
- City Tour of Doha—See and shop the international city of Doha.
- Half Day Desert Safari—Take a SUV out to see the curious Inland Sea of Qatar and learn about desert life.
- Ideal for a diversion between flights.
Discover the best of the city by sightseeing Doha’s modern skyscrapers and traditional landmarks. The tour includes a visit to Museum of Islamic Arts, Al Shyoukh Port at the Corniche, Katara Cultural Village, the Luxury City of the Pearl, and the Souq Waqif.
Don’t miss your chance to visit Qatar’s Inland Sea, one of the few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into the heart of the desert. Interact with camels and falcons and learn why these amazing animals were critical for living in the desert.
Dinner in at one of Doha’s famous restaurants; traditional, contemporary or international, it is your choice.
- Meet and greet on arrival at Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Entrance fees where applicable.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide/driver guide.
- Travel Protection is offered on all packages at an additional cost.