Characterful, generously-proportioned this villa suitable for 8 people is the biggest of the residence. Every room has breathtaking view on the swimming pool and the magnificent Mekong River. Possibility to rent the villa in part. Fully equipped kitchen
Accommodation includes equipped air conditioning/heater, breakfast, safe-box, Internet access Wi-Fi, swimming-pool, bikes, transfers to and from airport, taxes 10%.
6 Night Luxury in Zimbabwe
Combined in a 6 night itinerary is the wonder of the Victoria Falls and the splendor of Hwange National Park. This exclusive package entails a combination of luxury resorts, Victoria Falls River Lodge and The Hide. Three nights at each lodge allows for the ability to get the most out of the tour.
Victoria Falls River Lodge is the ideal place from which to explore Victoria Falls as it combines the Africa safari experience with one of the seven natural wonders of the world – The Spray of which can be seen in the distance. The Hide Safari Camp has earned its reputation as a consummate safari destination, for both the exceptional wildlife experience and the hospitality it offers.
Validity: March, April, May, November 1 – December 20 of 2016. Must have a minimum stay of 3 nights at each property.
Special complimentary additions:
- At Victoria Falls River Lodge enjoy a private dinner on the jetty (or equally appropriate spot), 1 spa 30 min spa treatment per person per stay (choice of back, neck & shoulders massage, African head massage or Izanhla Manicure – for guests 18 years and older), the voucher would be presented along with a special turn down on the first evening.
- At The Hide enjoy a special sleep out at The Dove’s Nest and a private dinner in the wine cellar.
* Offer is available for all new bookings made for the validity dates mentioned above and is dependent on lodge availability.
Aqua Mekong (Indochina) Chef Exclusive Tour
Having recently been named the 2016 Diner Club International’s Lifetime Achievement Award winner for Asia, Aqua Mekong consulting chef David Thompson, is a culinary artist who has established himself as a champion of authentic Thai cuisine and brought worldwide attention to Asian cooking.
His restaurants perennially earn Michelin stars and rank on “The World’s 50 Best” list, yet David Thompson arrived at such accolades for his Southeast Asian cuisine by accident. An unexpected detour in his 1986 holiday plans left the Sydney native marooned in Bangkok where he discovered Thai food by “happy serendipity.” The young chef began to study the Thai language as well as the diversity of the country’s cuisine, eventually finding his way to recipes in the Thai ‘books of the dead’ which became his most valuable resource and inspiration.
Thompson returned home to achieve success in Sydney with the 1992 opening of Darley Street Thai and Sailors Thai three years later. The Australian chef was then asked by Singapore lifestyle and hospitality legend, Christina Ong, to create a Thai restaurant in her Halkin by COMO Hotel in London. Nahm opened in London in 2001 and was awarded a Michelin star within six months, the first Michelin star ever for a Thai restaurant.
Nine years later, Thompson did what many critics considered audacious, bringing Nahm to Bangkok where he has developed a loyal following even among Thais, thanks in part to using only the finest quality Thai ingredients, including many straight from his own farm in Ratchaburi Province outside the Thai capital. His latest restaurant launches include Long Chim in Singapore and Perth, showcasing the spices and diversity of Thai street food, with plans to open a third and fourth Long Chim in Sydney and Hong Kong.
These limited-edition 2016 Chef-hosted departures will offer an abundance of unique opportunities for our guests aboard the Aqua Mekong:
Customized Market Tours:
Travel with our Chef to local markets to learn about locally grown and harvested ingredients – so essential to the freshness of our dishes.
Master Cooking Class:
Attend a cooking class or a kitchen tour hosted by our Chef as he walks you through his secrets of recipe planning, preparation and execution.
Interactive Q&A with the Chef:
Find out how the dynamic international food scene is transforming the way our Chef designs his latest visions of culinary creativity.
|3 nights||April 26 – 29, 2016
May 17 – 20, 2016
|4 nights||April 22 – 26, 2016
May 13 – 17, 2016
|7 nights||April 22 – 29, 2016
May 13 – 20, 2016
As Consulting Chef for the Aqua Mekong, Thompson expands his adventurous palate more broadly around Southeast Asia, incorporating culinary traditions of Mekong River cultures with the freshest ingredients to create indigenous inspired dishes like river prawns with ginger, shallots, tamarind and palm sugar served on betel leaves, Cambodian green curry of catfish and lemon basil cashew nut pudding with coconut cream.
Aqua Mekong (Indochina) CEO Exclusive Tour
As CEO, Galli Zugaro personally supervised the design and launch of Aqua Expeditions’ first two vessels, both on the Peruvian Amazon, the Aqua Amazon in 2008 followed by the Aria Amazon in 2011. Two years later and on the other side of the world in a Vietnamese shipyard, Galli Zugaro oversaw the construction of the company’s newest ship, the Aqua Mekong, which debuted in October 2014. Early VIP guests included leading international travel journalists from Travel + Leisure, How to Spend It, Conde Nast Traveler, Forbes and Robb Report, among others. The unprecedented acclaim for the Aqua Mekong extends to praise for the ship’s trailblazing style, including Prestigious awards from the international design community.
His deep experience in international tourism and the global marketplace gave Francesco Galli Zugaro the foundation for creating Aqua Expeditions, Peru’s first luxury river cruise company, which expanded its operations globally in 2014 with the launch of the Aqua Mekong on the historic Mekong River, cruising between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh in Cambodia, and the bustling metropolis of Saigon, Vietnam.
- Insider access: Travel with Francesco by bike along the Mekong to peddle through local markets – get behind the scenes insights about his vision for creating the unique guest experience on board our cruise ships.
- From Peru to Cambodia and Vietnam: Discover the reasons behind Aqua Expeditions’ expansion from South America to Asia. Learn about the journey Francesco experienced building three luxury river boats, from conceptualization and design to the construction and launch of each vessel.
- Interactive Q&A Sessions: Discover the man behind Aqua Expeditions through informal conversations over drinks.
A distinguished speaker, Galli Zugaro is regularly asked to share his insights on innovation, entrepreneurship and travel market trends at a diverse range of leadership gatherings including the Sydney Lux Experience, Sydney Cruise 360, International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM), Virtuoso Events and Singapore Investment Forums.
Essque Luxury Beach Honeymoon!
*5 night Honeymoon Package* Please call us for a customized quote.
Off the coast of Tanzania, in the Indian Ocean, relax and unwind in luxury while breathing in the fresh air of the ocean. Stroll the tumbling streets of Swahili, inhale the lingering fragrance of the spice plantations. Forty different suites offer picturesque views over the lush tropical garden or the ocean’s beautiful turquoise blue. Ensconce yourself in luxurious-styles spaces crafted from local materials, adorned with native artwork and housed under a traditional pitched Makuti roof. Stretch out in the spacious living room, unwind in the privacy of your own massage area, rustle up a snack in your own kitchen, laze on the terrace overlooking the garden or just chill in the privacy of your very own swimming pool. Create your own personal paradise, you own kind of luxury, an experience of a lifetime.
Receive the following with your 5 night stay at Essque Zalu Zanzibar:
- Automatic upgrade to Full Board Meal Plan.
- Romantic Poolside Champagne (sparkling wine) and dinner with private butler (upon availability).
- Complimentary flower and fruit basket on arrival.
- One complimentary couple’s lesson on Swahili Cuisine. (optional)
- Complimentary henna decoration on the bride. (optional)
- 15% off on all spa treatments and retail products for the couple.
- 30 minute couple’s massage.
This offer is valid until 9 months after the date of the wedding.
Enhance your honeymoon into a Bush & Beach combination with Beho Beho in Selous Game Reserve!
A Beho Beho Honeymoon!
*5 night Honeymoon Package* – Please call us for a customized quote.
Experience your once in a lifetime honeymoon with a once in a lifetime experience at Beho Beho, located in Selous Game Reserve in Southern Tanzania. Beho Beho makes your extremely special getaway romantic, private, luxurious and the care and love it deserves. Check out these upgrades to your five night stay:
Receive the following with your 5 night stay at Essque Zalu Zanzibar:
- Complimentary romantic overnight stay in the Beho Beho Treehouse!
- Bubbles amongst the bubbles! Return from an afternoon game walk or drive to a bubble bath made ready for 2 along side a cold bottle of bubbly on ice.
- One complimentary breakfast in bed! Laze the morning away with your new spouse.
- Craving a little more privacy? No problem, a guide can take you to the Look Out set high above a dry river bed with fantastic views. Everything will be set up for your ‘sundowner’ with your preferred drinks and canapes. Laze away the afternoon in complete privacy until your guide comes to collect you just before dark.
- One night complimentary stay!
- A honeymoon SURPRISE! What would a surprise be if you knew what it was?
Known as ‘wansalshi’ which means ‘the pioneer’ in swahili, Beho Beho is made up of 8 individual, very spacious & luxurious Bandas. Bandas are stone built and palm thatched cottages. The front of the banda is totally open and extends on to a spacious verandah. The banda can be secured for the night with tented curtains or left open as desired. Beho Beho is designed to be a ‘home’ in the bush rather than just simply a hotel or lodge/camp. This feeling truly emphasizes that Beho Beho is one of the most beautiful places to stay in Africa.
Extend your safari, luxury honeymoon from Beho Beho to Essque Zalu Zanzibar (view below)!