Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Located south of the equator, the Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa is a 70-minute flight from Malé International Airport and an eight-minute boat ride from Gan Airport on Addu Atoll. This is the first luxury resort in the Maldives.
- Complimentary: fruits on arrival, use of bicycles and snorkeling set, use of non motorized water sport (except Hobby CAT), use of Entertainment Center, Gymnasium with Sauna and Steam Bath, Cool Zone (Kids Club), access to 2 tennis courts with rackets and tennis balls, nature walk with guide in the resort’s jungle.
- Chilled fruit and slushy around the pool.
- One romantic set dinner in Javvu restaurant for Honeymooner couples staying a minimum of five nights.
Arrive Male International Airport and take a 70 minute domestic flight to Gan Airport on Addu Atoll, followed by an eight minute boat ride to the Resort.
Stay at Resort for 7 nights.
Male / Departure
Transfer by boat and air to International Airport for your flight back home.
Packages are flexible and available for any number of days you may choose to stay in the Maldives.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- A la carte breakfast.
- Internal flight and speed boat transfers Airport / Resort / Airport.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Service charge of 10%, GST 3.8% and Maldivian Government Bed Tax of US$ 8.00 per person per night.
- Meals – lunches and dinners.
- Compulsory Festive Dinner on December 31st (New Year’s Eve).
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuities, baggage handling, laundry, telephone calls, etc.