The game parks of Kenya are home to dozens of animal species including elephant, black rhinoceros, widebeest, gazelle and leopard. With luck, you may see some or possibly all of these animals.
- Enjoy game viewing at Amboseli National Park against the backdrop of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Lake Nakuru offers one of the world’s finest bird sanctuaries, where seasonal flocks of pink flamingos cover the lake.
- The Masai Mara Game Reserve boasts of Kenya’s most abundant wildlife sanctuary presenting the big five – elephant, rhino buffalo, leopard and huge prides of lions, plus hippos in the river, cheetahs racing across the plain, many varieties of antelopes and a wealth of other finds.
Nairobi / Amboseli (L/D)
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and met by our representative for a welcome drink.
Drive to Amboseli (4 hours) for overnight stay at Kilima Camp.
After an early breakfast visit Amboseli National Park and view Mt Kilimanjaro at its best on a dawn game drive.
Return to camp for lunch and a dip in the pool.
Afternoon: Game drive and optional visit to a Masai village.
Overnight at Kilima Camp.
Amboseli / Nairobi / Mountain Lodge (Half board)
Leave for Nairobi (4 hours drive).
Lunch at the world famous Carnivore Restaurant.
Continue journey north to Mountain Lodge (2½ hours drive).
Game viewing from the comfort of your lodge.
Overnight at Serena Mountain Lodge.
Mountain Lodge / Nakuru (B/L/D)
Travel into the Great Rift Valley in Lake Nakuru (5 hours).
Enroute visit a local market.
Lunch and dinner at the lodge.
Overnight at Sarova Lionhill Lodge.
Nakuru / Masai Mara
Enjoy an eary morning game drive before departing for the Masai Mara Game Reserve (5 hours).
Overnight at Fig Tree Camp.
Masai Mara Game Reserve (B/L/D)
Morning and afternoon game viewing in the Mara.
Time in between for shopping at camp, take a swim or a nature walk.
Overnight at Fig Tree Camp.
Masai Mara / Nairobi / Departure
Drive back to Nairobi and transfer to airport for your homebound flight.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- All meet and greet services.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary or similar on sharing basis.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven non air-conditioned minivan.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- 2 Bottles mineral water in the vehicle per person per day.
- Medical evacuation to a Nairobi hospital.
- International air tickets with applicable taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Extra visits and meals not indicated.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
- Personal medical and travel insurance.