Photographic Journey: Pageants and Kingdoms
A photographic journey to Sri Lanka taking to famous destinations including Negombo, Minneriya National, Sigiriya, Trincomalee, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Colombo. A major highlight of this tour is on day 7 with the Kandy Perahera grand festival.
Explore Sri Lanka alongside Rick Gerrity, a published, professional photographer based in the NY/NJ metro area with a career spanning 30 years. His gentle approach, sharp photographic eye and years of expertise make him just the right person to lead this extraordinary trip of photography and fun. Rick says: “I specialize in people, product, location and street photography and I have a passion for transforming seemingly ordinary, everyday moments into extraordinary images.” His images of people include Paul Newman, Sylvester Stallone and Oliver Stone, as well as real-life reflections of street life in America’s cities and towns, which he calls, “Hybrid photography at its best. Video and stills combined for the ultimate storytelling experience.” Rick’s commercial images include work for BMW, Panasonic, IBM, Sony and Oleg Cassini. He is the owner of Gerrity Photographic Inc/Rick Gerrity Photography
- Experience the Kandy Perahera, the cultural epicenter of Sri Lanka’s grand heritage.
- Explore the wonders of Sri Lanka’s biodiversity as you reconnect with nature.
- Pristine beaches and an underwater paradise to explore.
- Sip a perfect cup of tea.
- Expand your culinary horizons as you savor Sri Lankan culinary delights.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation at specified hotels or similar in category.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner beginning with dinner on your day of arrival through breakfast on your departure day.
- Transportation on a shared basis in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking drivers/guides.
- Applicable entrance fees for sightseeing tours.
- Government Tax & Service Charges.
- International tickets USA/Sri Lanka/USA with applicable departure taxes.
- Additional transfers, sightseeing or entrance fees to locations not mentioned on the program.
- Optional activities such as scuba diving or deep sea fishing.
- Massage & other spa treatments.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, beverages etc. Portages, tips and gratuities to staff and guides.
- Coverage for unforeseen events such as medical emergency, baggage loss or cancellation of your trip.
- We offer travel protection plans on all our packages with an option to include the flight costs.