One&Only, Reethi Rah is a luxury boutique properties in the Maldives offering the ultimate tropical luxury.
One&Only, Reethi Rah was built in 2005 and is set on one of the largest islands in North Male’ Atoll, adorned with endless white sand coves and turquoise bays. The resort was named ‘Number one in the World’ by Condé Nast Traveler UK Readers. The resort was chosen by readers of Condé Nast Traveler from among several categories including hotels, destinations, tour operators, airlines and cruise lines. In addition, the resort was named the winner in two other categories: Favorite Overseas Leisure Hotel – Middle East, Africa and the Indian Ocean; and Favorite Overseas Hotel Spa, Worldwide.
- Kundalini yoga sessions at One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah are individually tailored to achieve maximum health benefits, depending on your personal goals and situation.
- Gourmands can now enjoy a luxurious retreat and hone their culinary skills at the same time with new cookery classes from One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah.
- A wedding at One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah is the ultimate in sheer romance and understated elegance. Our dedicated on-site Celebration Consultant attends to every conceivable wish and every last detail, whether traveling as a couple or celebrating with family and friends.
- For those who have already married in their home country, One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah welcomes newlyweds with gracious service and a sublime ambiance – from water sports and spa indulgences to dining on fabulous cuisine or dancing barefoot on the sand. When staying for a minimum of five nights, honeymoon guests will enjoy a complimentary candlelit dinner (exclusive of beverages) and a signature honeymoon amenity with flower bed decoration.
Arrive Male international airport and transfer to Resort by sea plane or speed boat. Stay at the resort for 6 nights.
Until Day 6: at Resort.
Transfer by sea plane or speed boat to the airport for your flight.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for total of seven (07) nights using a Beach Villa on sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- Transfers Airport / Resort / Airport by yacht.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Meals – lunches and dinners.
- Compulsory Festive Dinner Supplements.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuities,baggage handling, laundry, telephone calls, etc.