Luxury Cruise – Aqua
Beginning your tour you will arrive in Iquitos and then be transported to Nauta where you will board your cruise ship. Nauta is the oldest city in the department of Loreto and lies between Iquitos and the Maranon River, where the cruise ship will be waiting for you. Early risings are rewards with an abundance of nature viewings. Enjoy a river exploration along with fishing.
Discover the Amazon Headwater, a important and historic place where the Ucayali and Maranon Rivers merge and give birth to the mighty Amazon River. In this area search for the most elusive and exotic fresh water pink river dolphins. Medium in size, long snouted and little to no dorsal fin,you will see that they are really pink and extraordinary. They love this place because it is one of their favorite feeding spots. Continue your discovering while searching for the monkeys and other wildlife in the area.
The village of Puerto Miguel is a place full of culture, traditions, and folklore. Meet the local villagers and learn more about their history and visit some of the homes of the locals to see who they live and the discover the simplicity of their lifestyle. Purchasing of their handcrafts is also possible.
- Discover the Amazon Headwater where the Ucayali and Maranon Rivers merge and give birth to the might Amazon.
- Visit the village of Puerto Miguel for a cultural experience where you can converse with the local villagers and visit their homes.
- Observe Pink River Dolphin.
Amazon River Cruise (D)
Arrive in Iquitos where you will be met by your guide and transferred to Nauta where you will board the Aqua.
Amazon River Cruise (B/L/D)
Morning: River exploration and fishing.
Afternoon: Explore the source of the Amazon River, the Amazon River Headwaters where the Ucayali and Maranon Rivers merge and give birth to the mighty Amazon.
Amazon River Cruise (B/L/D)
Morning: Maranon River Excursion with a picnic lunch.
Afternoon: Monkey and dolphin expedition.
Amazon River Cruise (B/L)
Morning: Stop in at the village of Puerto Miguel for a tour of the area and to meet with locals and explore their cultures.
Afternoon: Disembark at a jetty in Nauta, where a bus will take you back to Iquitos.
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to the USA.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- All meals on board.
- All excursions as specified in itinerary description.
- Transfer to/from vessel when arriving on recommended flights to Iquitos.
- Entrance fee to Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Beverages (non-alcoholic, selected wines and beer).
- Airfares to/from Iquitos.
- Medical emergencies (including evacuation).
- Guide and crew gratuities.
- Any additional transportation services.
- Other bar Consumptions and Boutique purchases.