The Island Hideaway at Dhonakulhi sits on its own long, crescent-shaped island. Dhonakulhi Island is a haven of peace and tranquility reached by a 45 minute scenic photo-flight from the Male International Airport to the domestic airport followed by an exhilarating 20 minute speedboat hop to Dhonakulhi Island. The Island is unique in its reef formation; the reef system it sits on having a natural channel splitting it in two distinct parts thereby forming a natural harbor for the marina. The crystal clear turquoise waters of the shallow waist-deep lagoon surrounding the island stretch as far as the eye can see. Take advantage of the Hideaway’s special offers. Surprises await Honeymoon couples…. call us for details.
Honeymoon Complimentary Offer (minimum 4 nights stay)
Bottle of champagne & fruits in room on arrival / wedding cake plus nibbles / flowers / music / one candle-light dinner / sunset cocktail on terrace / one jungle lunch experience / massage at spa / special gifts.
- New luxury boutique resort opened in August 2005, situated on the privately-owned island.
- The Resort’s marina is the first of its kind in the Maldives.
- The Island Hideaway is one of the very few resorts (currently 3) in the Haa Alifu Atoll.
Arrive Male international airport and transfer to Resort by speed boat. Stay at the Resort for 7 nights.
Until Day 7: at Resort.
Transfer by speed boat to the airport for your outward flight.
Land cost per person on twin sharing basis.
Please call us for a customized quote.
Travel Protection is offered by us and is an additional cost.
- Accommodation for total of seven (07) nights on sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Transfers – Airport / Resort / Airport by air and speed boat.
- International air tickets and airport taxes.
- Meals – lunches and dinners.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, gratuities,baggage handling, laundry, telephone calls, etc.